Your Time Starts Now...


Just for fun  - a little get-to-know-you game!

My earliest memory is ... drinking water out of the dog bowl at my Grandma's house - yuck!
My school report usually said... "Jenny tries really hard at sport, but needs to keep practicing and concentrating on improving her skills"  
My guiltiest pleasure is...getting into my bed with a book, a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate
My happiest moment was...finding out I was pregnant with my babies
If I could live anywhere, I'd choose...somewhere in the country
My last meal would be...very hot, buttered peanut butter toast - and a chocolate milkshake!
When I was a child I wanted to...hide everytime an adult other than my parents spoke to me.
It's not fashionable, but I love...my vacuum cleaner - it transforms my house from a choking hazard nightmare to something bearable!
My worst trait is...saying silly things
My best trait is... is saying enough silly things so that everyone else feels better about themselves!
If only I could...be really good at running
The hardest thing I've ever done was... look after the kids on my own for a week when No 5 was six weeks old - everything else since has felt relatively manageable.
What I don't find amusing is... drivers who get impatient at me when I'm backing out of our driveway.
I'm always being asked... "Are they all yours?"
I often wonder... what my life would be like if I didn't have 5 kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating