Jenny Designs a Website - never thought I'd see that happen!



I'm sure you've all missed my ramblings but I have been doing something vaguely constructive.  I thought I'd show you a little of what I've been madly working on.  My uni assignment has been to design a digital library for diabetes researchers (see, librarians don't just say 'shush' and get cranky about torn books).

The diabetes bit has been a bit of a struggle.  I have no background AT ALL in science or medicine.  Oh, sorry, I lie.  I did do first year Biology at uni and got 52% - they expected you to be there at uni at 9 AM four days a week, which for an Arts student was a bit of a joke.  So I missed most of 2nd semester.  Which was on animals.  1st semester was plants.  All I remember about the animals was a lot of dead cane toads which I made my lab partner dissect.  And there was Year 11 Chemistry ...

But, A N Y W A Y - back to the matter at hand.  I have no concept how I will I go in this subject.  But I have learnt lots.  So if you are ever desperate (and I mean, totally, like there are no computer geeks left in the whole wide world type desperate) I can now create a website for you.  Actually, come to think of it, if I can do it, you could do it yourself.

Comments

Liz said…
Nice work, Jenny! Very impressive!

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating