Favourite birthday present No 1

It was my birthday on Wednesday.  I am of age - a significant age - but not a large zero age ... yet.

I had a fab day - this whole working thing paid off because they gave me an incredible chocolate cake which we enjoyed for morning tea (we do love a birthday at my work).  Even a little pressie from my co-workers on my desk.  Very sweet.

So here's my first favourite birthday present.  A porcelain eco-cup.  All for me and not for use by my husband drinking his stinky coffee.  It has flowers and a teapot on it - unlikely he'll be fighting to use it.

The question is.  How long will it be before I break it?!

Comments

Karen said…
That is very cute. Do you know where they got it from? I would love one of them for my desk at work too!

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating