Information I just need to share

It's a bra update. Ooo - exciting hey?  But this is seriously, the highlight of my day.  I bought a new bra - actually I bought two.  Exactly the same. They were on special.  It's the Berlei Barely There bra - which is apparently Australia's most popular bra.  Especially good for someone like me who is 'barely there' in frontal chest region. Someone recommended them to me a few years ago and I have never looked back.  Comfortable plus (no itchy lace in sight).  Expensive plus.  But so worth it.  Especially since my old one had pretty much collapsed and was hugely UNcomfortable.

Too much info I know - but I had to share. This is the type of information some of you just need to know.

Comments

Sandra said…
And that reminds me of when I was about 6 months pregnant. I was in the change rooms after having a swim at the local pool and this obviously disinhibited lady was staring at me. She said 'I thought your boobs got bigger when you are pregnant?' to which I could only reply 'they are'

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating