Wow - yet another cutting edge topic for you my dear readers! I've been going grey since I was 22 (first year of teaching - I blame that bottom Year 9 class) so this is a topic I've been thinking about for a while. I like watching the TV book review show on the ABC called 'The First Tuesday Book Club' and I've noticed recently that one of the panelists, Marieke Hardy, is going grey and doesn't appear to be doing anything about it. She's the 'young' panelist (she's 34) in comparison to the other contributors. I feel so heartened every time I see her grey hair that I think, 'oh maybe, I can let my hair just go'. But then I look around and watch the world passing me by and so few women have grey hair. The only ones that seem to have noticeably grey hair are those with a beautiful full head of white hair. Not many patchy, in between people like me wandering around. My personal theory is that if suddenly all the hair colour ran out...
Comments
I think you should buy them.
I was very into shoes in my earlier days. Alas, after children, I'm not any more. My children said that I don't own any high heeled shoes. When I replied that I do own them, but I don't wear them, they asked if they could have them when I die. Nice.