Buy cards - change lives

So in the boxes are 1800 Kipepeo cards that I've bought to sell!

Buy cards - change lives

The cards are made by women in the Kibera slum in Nairobi, Kenya.  A good friend of mine is living in Nairobi with her husband and she has got involved with this project.  The project enables the women working there to provide a better life for their children and gives them a skill set.


I'm really excited to be involved with this project.  I'm not making any money from selling the cards.  By having volunteers sell the cards, it cuts out the cost of overheads and the money all goes straight back to the project.


I think the cards are absolutely amazing - all handmade, lots of beautiful detail and a bargain at $2.50/each.  There are cards for all occasions - babies, kid's birthdays, blank cards for men and women, unique African designs, Christmas cards.




If you're interested in buying some cards (if you're in Australia), contact me and I'll happily post you some (and just add the postage cost).  I don't have every single design in stock but have a look at the website and I can tell you what I do or don't have.


Check out the website for more information http://www.kipepeodesigns.co.uk

Email me at jennykemp72@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating