My year of less is more: join in the fun of sharing your decluttering

This week I have started a facebook group called 'Making more out of life with less'.  If you're interested in joining this group so you can see what other people are up to with their decluttering, read and share related articles, discuss and ask questions, then send me an email and I can send you an invitation.  Or if you have a friend who might be interested ask them along too.

I have to declare that this facebook page serves two interests.  Firstly a genuine desire to get the conversation going online but secondly I'm doing a uni subject on social media so I'm going to use this page for one of my assignments.

But it's looking good so join in the fun.  My email is jennykemp72@gmail.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating